An exciting new range from New Level and InVogue is giving investors and prospective homeowners some great new options for two storey homes in Perth. Eight new designs have been released, with a twist!
Our new range gives you more control over how your new home is built and whether it’s built in 20, 30 or 40 weeks. Each of our options offer the same quality in construction and innovation you can expect from New Level and InVogue, so which option is right for you?
Our 20-week build option is perfect for those who have always dreamed of living in a two storey home but didn’t think they could afford it. Also known as a ‘Lite’ build, this two storey home option features lightweight construction on both the lower and upper floor, which reduces the number of trades on site and therefore the time spent building the foundations of your home.
Does that sound good so far? Find out other reasons why you should choose the 20-week build:
- A lighter structure and materials means less earthworks and footings
- The thermal performance of the lightweight construction’s timber frame with insulation could be far more efficient than double brick construction
- Less time spent waiting for the completion of your home, means less rent you’ll be paying on a home that isn’t yours
Also known as our ‘Hybrid’ option, this type of build constructs your home with a double brick ground floor and a lightweight upper floor. This build option is the perfect middle ground between wanting an affordable 2 storey home and wanting a traditional Perth build.
In addition to all the benefits you’ll receive from a lightweight construction listed above, you can also expect:
- A larger upstairs floor size. Due to the lightweight construction, your wall thickness is thinner when compared to the traditional double brick construction, which can give you up to 11.27m2 more floor space to use for an extra bedroom, storage space or an alfresco
- A smaller energy bill. As frame buildings perform better thermally than double brick constructions, you could potentially reduce the energy used on heating and cooling your home throughout the year
If you’re looking for a traditional Perth home, this is the option for you. Unlike our Eastern counterparts, who usually choose a Hybrid option, our ‘Traditional’ builds use double brick construction on both the lower and upper floors, which are very strong and durable. In addition, you can also expect:
- Durability with little maintenance required
- Softening of external and internal noises throughout your home
- In Perth, double brick construction homes are thought to be more likely to have a higher resale value
Browse the eight designs you can choose from and if you’re still not sure which option to choose, speak to one of our consultants who are more than happy to get to know your needs and match you with the option best suited for your budget.