LOT 1 11 Barnsley Street, Queens Park
This entertainer's delight New Level 2storey house and land package is waiting for you to take to the next step and get your building process started! This luxurious design comes with a stunning front elevation, functional style and endless possibilities to suit your lifestyle in this beautiful suburb of Queens Park!
Call - Text - E-mail now to find out how you can move into your new 2storey home in just 29 weeks*
Build Better. Faster. More Affordable. With New Level Homes
++++ TURNKEY OPTION AVAILABLE
++++ STREET FRONT
++++ FULL CUSTOM DESIGN AVAILABLE
++++ FINANCE ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
To be built by RBWA & In-Vogue Homes. Current builders of the Telethon Home for over 10 consecutive years.
So what are you waiting for?? This luxury 2-storey gem will not last!! CALL - SMS E-MAIL NOW for floorplan & full details.
To download content across our website, please fill in the following
This will only need to be completed once
- Acrylic render to front elevation.
- Feature elevation included as standard
- Feature front door
- Essa Stone benchtops to kitchen as standard
- Soft close drawers to kitchen as per plan
- Premium 900mm Italian Artusi Kitchen Appliances including Rangehood
- Quality Caroma bathroom fixtures, tapware and accessories
- Spacious activity upstairs
- Beautiful 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Great outdoor and indoor entertainment area
- Modern master suit with WIR and Ensuite
- Stylish and modern kitchen with great open plan living
- Paved alfresco / Drive & Porch
- Doors to robes to all bedrooms
- 28c high ceilings to Alfresco & Garage
- Secure double garage parking
- Generous provisional sum for site works
- and much more................
- Don't delay, call today and let us build the home of your dream!
- Better. Faster. More Affordable.
- Designer two storey elevation as shown
- Feature painted render to elevation
- 29 week* build time guarantee
- A home designed and built by WA's third largest builder
- Please note: This is a house and land package; Residential Building WA does not own the land.)