Lot 389 Vestita Street, Beeliar
Building a Two Storey home in Perth no longer requires a heavy price tag!! Just check out this luxurious double storey, 4 bedrooms 2 bathroom, Home Theatre, Alfresco and a Balcony for you & your growing family to enjoy!
Located in this beautiful south of the river suburb of Beeliar and comes with our complete full-turnkey inclusions!!!
Design: The Sutherland from New Level Homes
} Street front
} Turnkey Inclusions
} 29 Weeks Build Time Guarantee*
} Other Floorplans Available
} Full-Custom Design Available
To be built by Residential Building WA & In-Vogue, Builders of the Telethon Home for over 10 consecutive years.
So what are you waiting for???
Call – SMS – E-mail now for floorplan & more info!
To download content across our website, please fill in the following. (This will only need to be completed once).
- Turnkey inclusions
- + Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- + Stunning flooring to main living of your choice (Tiles or Timber Laminate)
- + Quality carpets with underlay to all bedrooms including robes
- + Quality window treatments of your choice
- + Internal wall painting with our choice of colour
- + Feature elevation included as standard
- + Feature front door
- + Stone benchtops to kitchen
- + Soft close drawers to kitchen as per plan
- + Premium 900mm Italian Artusi Kitchen Appliances including Rangehood
- + Dishwasher recess
- + Soft closing drawers
- + Quality Caroma bathroom fixtures, tapware and accessories
- + Home theatre feature a media recess
- + Huge alfresco with easy access from Theatre and Family room
- + This home also comes with a Balcony
- + Exclusive modern master suit with ENS & WIR upstairs
- + Stylish and modern kitchen with huge open plan living
- + Doors to robes to all bedrooms
- + 28c high ceilings to Alfresco & Garage
- + Brick paving to Alfresco, Driveway and Porch
- + Secure double garage undercover parking
- + 6 Star Energy Efficiency
- + Generous provisional sum for site works
- and much much more.......!
- (Please Note: This is a house and land package, Residential Building WA does not own the land.)